WELCOME, HUMANOIDS!

WELCOME TO DOC'S DUNGEON!

For those who may not already know, I am DR. ABNER MALITY, maniac metallurgist, decibel devotee, seeker of the strange and all around nutcase. For years, I was the curator and head scientist at WORMWOOD CHRONICLES. a long running webzine devoted to underground music mostly of the metal kind as well as cult film, the paranormal and other esoterica. After a 20 year run, Wormwood finally came to an end but my desire to write, review and annoy you all has not.

Hence, I dip my toe into the Blogger world with Dr. Mality's Dungeon. Here I will continue to post reviews of the many sonic submissions I get sent. Perhaps the occasional live review or even interview shall appear, along with blatherings on other esoteric subjects.

This will be more stripped down than Wormwood but perhaps updated more frequently. A small enterprise that may grow in time...perhaps to even dominate the world? Well, even my ego is not that big!

I am just starting to fiddle with this so look for changes and improvements. The reviews will start very shortly. Stay tuned, humanoids!



Comments

Popular Posts