IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT CONCERNING DOC'S DUNGEON!


Greetings, patients and victims! Dr. Abner Mality here with a very important update concerning my work here at Dr. Mality's Dungeon. I must announce that this little page which I started more than a year ago will soon be coming to an end. Next week will see the final reviews posted at this blog, at least for the foreseeable future.

However, all is not lost, because I will be reviving the webzine that I spent 20 years publishing and editing, WORMWOOD CHRONICLES! Yes, Wormwood should be back in action some time around the 2nd weekend in April! Not only will it feature more reviews by your humble servant, but familiar old faces like LORD RANDALL, THOR , DARK STARR, THERON MOORE, COLONEL ANGUS and OCTOPI MILLS will be back in action and contributing in their own special way. Some new faces may be popping up as well!

As is typical for Wormwood, there will be a lot more than just music reviews on tap. I can confirm that we will have interviews with the immortal ROSS THE BOSS, former MANOWAR and DICTATORS guitarist now heading up his own band, as well as guitarist supreme JEFF WATERS from Canadian thrash gods ANNIHILATOR! We look to be getting something from the band GODEN, the successors to cult death/doom act WINTER, also. The Philm Phreaks section will not be neglected: there will be a review of the H.P. Lovecraft move "The Color Out of Space" and the Wormwood Files will return with a look at Scotland's most haunted place, Glamis Castle. So lots to look forward to there...

As for Dr. Mality's Dungeon, the blog will remain up for a good while and I'm working on getting the site archived. I found that I had to continue writing in some way after Wormwood bit the dust and the Dungeon fit the bill just right. It will always have a special place in my heart (if I actually had one) and I thank all who came here to read the reviews.

So for now, one more week left for the Dungeon and then Wormwood returns!

Comments

Popular Posts